Sunday, June 24, 2007

Leaves as Large as a Married Man's Hand!

Ginormous leaves, the size of a married man's hand appear in the vineyard!
Connie's Post:
Its another pleasant valley Sunday today. i have only one task to accomplish today and no filial duties. The boys are at grandpa bootcamp and my husband is attending a Linden vineyard workshop. the rest of the day stretches in front of me like the rolling Kansas plains did when i was young and my family would embark upon a driving tour of the west. gerald laughed at me stretched lazily on the blue couch and quoted a line from office space:

"I did nothing. I did absolutely nothing, and it was everything I thought it could be."

and i did do nothing til 9:45am. then i cranked up the mac. my nothing today is to get caught up on the blog. then we'll see what other nothing i'll get into. i sorted through the june 9th images. just a few more and we'll have that series done. which is a good thing. i have many, many new images and stories just waiting.

No comments: