Wednesday, February 10, 2010

west Pete situation report

Another 4 or 5 inches of snow here before it seemed to stop around 3:00 today.



I think what I will do is get Bill to drop me off at the farm Friday morning and then I will dig out the barn door, get the tractor out, and start trying to plow some access paths so we can try to get in and out of sheds, barns, vineyards, and house on the weekend.

Then I will just drive the tractor to my house and plow my driveway. Can return it when someone else can give me a ride back from the farm.

I will talk to Samuel after I firm up my plans with Bill tomorrow and see if he wants to come over. We can split tractor, shovel, and fireman duties. He would have to walk or get a ride both ways, though.

Thought about trying to do this tomorrow, but I think it will just be too rough on the roads and weather to try then. Plus my work schedule is better with Friday and I don’t see much advantage to starting a day early.

Does anyone know how we are stocked on diesel fuel?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hello everyone. I'm honestly into shoes and I have been looking as far as something that singular brand. The prices as regards the sneakers are about 240 bucks on every site. But completely I base this location selling them as a remedy for half price. I absolutely want those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will probably order them. what do you think?

Anonymous said...

good evening fellas. I'm honestly into shoes and I have been looking for the sake of that singular brand. The prices for the shoes were all over 180 bucks on every site. But definitively I base this location selling them someone is concerned half price. I absolutely love these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely buy those. what is your opinion?

Anonymous said...

Hello. My wife and I bought our house about 6 months ago. It was a foreclosure and we were able to get a great deal on it. We also took advantage of the 8K tax credit so that definitely helped. We did an extensive remodeling job and now I want to refinance to cut the term to a 20 or 15 year loan. Does anyone know any good sites for mortgage information? Thanks!

Mike

Anonymous said...

good evening dudes. I'm honestly into shoes and I had been searching as far as something that meticulous model. The prices for the sneakers were around 310 dollars on every page. But definitively I set this area selling them for half price. I really want those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will definetly buy those. what can you say about it?